WELCOME

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Hello there !

My name is Manon and i am a 20 years old French blogger/student that lives in the west of France (Brittany). As you may have guessed, my name is a pain in the ass to pronounce when you don’t know French because it contains sounds that don’t exist in the English language (no, i stop you right there, it does not sound like Ma-none. Ew !), so lets agree to call me “M” here.

My biggest dream is to live in London one day and that is part of the reason why i decided to write this blog in English. I want to be able to interact with as many of you as possible, all around the world. Moreover, i’ve been in love with the English language for a very long time now and, starting september, i am going to study international marketing in English, so this blog is also a great exercise for me.

You probably want to know a little bit about my interests in this introduction, so here it is : I love beauty, fashion, photography, design, candies, travelling, music, pretty useless things, tea, making lists about everything, Youtube, reading blogs, arty stuff, TV shows, cute baby animals, scented candles, shopping, super heroes, sleeping, and the list goes on and on and on and on …

I intend to use this blog as a space where i can express myself about anything and everything, where i can share the outlook i have on the world with whoever is reading what i have to say.

So this is where i start my blogging journey. I hope to find a lot of you with the same interests and passions as me and we can all be friends !  Yay \o/





M.

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires