HOMEWARE WISHLIST #1: THE PINK EDITON

Sunday, October 08, 2017

As I told you – here – a few months ago, I have recently moved into a new place in Paris. This apartment came with basic furniture: a couch/bed, wardrobe, shelves, table, and chairs. Basically, it left me with a world of possibilities for decorating as I saw fit which is exactly what I plan to do!

So of course, new flat means hours spent on homeware websites, and hours spent on homeware websites mean one thing: wishlists!

And who doesn’t love a good wishlist, amaright?

So if you were looking for a bit of inspiration yourself then here are the few bits and pieces I am really loving at the moment.


Cushions
When I moved into my new place, one of my priorities was to buy tons of cushions. I think that they always make everything look and feel comfier. Cushions are also a great way to add pops of colors and diversity in textures and forms to your room. Here, I selected three that I really love from Oliver Bonas and Urban Outfitters and I would say that my personal favorite is the fluffly one. Give me anything fluffy and I am happy!

Fair warning though, you will notice a recurring theme here. I don’t know where this pink and gold passion is coming from but it is coming in strong! 


Did I mention my pink obsession? This pink velvet armchair with a copper frame from Made.com is probably my favourite item of this wishlist. The only thing I don't like about it is the price which is quite high. So if you find a similar one that is cheaper I would love to know about it ;)

I am in love with this bathmat. I just find it very funny and definitely appropriate as a bathroom decor. The design is quite simple but I think it makes it easier to fit in every bathroom. Love that! 

Next you have that beautiful golden mirror from Maison du Monde – a French homeware store that delivers in some European countries (UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, etc) if you are interested. I just love its modern sun/flower type shape that seems to be quite popular at the moment. I think it can be a great statement piece in a room!


Is it cool or vain to want a decorative gold letter M – yes, it is the first letter of my name – for my place? I am not too sure but, anyhow, I am buying it! And if I ever needed another good reason to get it, well, it is on sales at the moment so hurry up!
And for my French readers, you can also find similar golden letters at Hema for 6€: here!

Do I really need to give you a reason why this is in my wishlist? Isn’t it just the cutest trinket bowl you have ever seen? I mean, it has a cat on it so… 
And for those who don't like cats – who even are you? – there is a llama one too: here!


This pretty cool rose gold map is not like any other map. I think it could make a really nice gift for someone who likes to travel a lot. The concept is simple: each time you travel to a new country you get to scratch it off the map like a lottery scratch card. This is a fun way to keep track of the countries you have visited.

This is probably one of the most superfluous item of this wishlist but come on, copper straws!! This is just too pretty to ignore. I can already see myself sipping on mojitos or delicious smoothies with those. Also, this is pretty practical to have in your kitchen, as I never seem to have any plastic straws when I need them. At least these ones are reusable! 


What is your favourite items in this wishlist? Also, I am so very interested in discovering new places to shop for home stuff so, what are your favourite homeware shop? 


M.

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires